DARE TO DREAM CHRISTIAN CENTRE, IBADAN
WORKER’S TRAINING MANUAL
WORKER’S ORIENTATION PROGRAMME
UNDERSTANDING OUR MANDATE/MISSION (Prov. 16v22:
Every Ministry/Church has its own Mandate/Mission i.e. there are various reasons why God sets up different Ministries/Organizations (Heb.5v4: Acts9v15-16: Gal.2v7: 1Cor.12v5). Therefore there is a divine mandate/mission that God has given to Dare to Dream Christian Centre and it’s important for us all to understand this if we are to run with the Vision
A Mandate – An official Order or Commission to do something.
– The Authority given to an elected group of people, such as a Government to perform
an action or govern a Country.
Synonyms: Instruction, Directive, Command, Decree, Approval, Ordinance.
A Mission – An important Assignment given to a person or group of people.
– The vocation or calling of a religious Organization especially a Christian one to go out into the World and spread its Faith.
– A specific task/duty assigned to a person or group of people.
Synonyms: Calling, Task, Work, Pursuit, Goal, Aim, Purpose, Vocation.
A. OUR MISSION:
To empower people to Excel in Life and Fulfill their Destinies.
By giving meaning to your Dreams/Causing your Dreams to see the light of Day. Hence, the reason why DARE TO DREAM CHRISTIAN CENTRE is the place where Dreams are conceived nurtured and fulfilled. (Jer.1v4-5, 11-12: Gen.37v5, 9: Ps.105v17-22: Acts2v17).
What is a Dream? A picture of tomorrow. A Glimpse of the Future. Visual realities of tomorrow. Dreams have to do with becoming who God wants you to be (Jer.1v4-5: Acts9v15: Rom.1v1), doing what he has called you to do (Eze.3v17: Amos7v14-15) and getting to where has called you to go. (Gen.12v1-3: Acts22v21: Isa.6v8).
C. OUR CORE VALUES
Core Value speaks of a principle or belief that a person or organization views as being of central importance. This Core Values are there to guide our behavior, choice, and our surrounding culture.
This Core Values are as follows:
1. True Spirituality: To live a life that is pleasing to God/Man with eternity in view. To be a True Example of a Christian (1Tim.4v12: Jam.1v27: 2Cor.8v21).
2. Honesty: To live with a sense of Sincerity of heart/purpose in all that we do/say. For our Words and Actions to Agree or Match up. To speak and live by the Truth
(Ps.15v4:25v21: Pro.11v3:12v17, 19, 22: Eph.4v14).
3. Excellence: To strive to be the Best in all that we do and who we are. Creativity and Innovation to be our Watch Word (Pro.31v29: 1Cor.14v12: Dan.6v3:1v20).
4. Love: To embrace/imbibe the Genuine Selfless and Unconditional Love of God
(Rom.12v9: 1Cor.13v1-8:16v14: Matt.22v37-40).
5. Respect: To treat everybody right and with dignity. To create a culture where
everyone is duly appreciated (1Pet.3v8:4v9: 1Cor.10v24).
6. Diligence: A culture where commitment to our Work and getting the desired results matters (Rom.12v11: Pro.10v4:22v29: Gen.39v11: Jn.15v16).
7. Stewardship: A culture of Faithfulness/Accountability. To strive to manage
effectively whatsoever that has been committed into our Hands (1Cor.4v1-2:
Lk.16v1-8: Matt.25v14-30: Rom.14v12).