DARE TO DREAM CHRISTIAN CENTRE, IBADAN
WORKER’S TRAINING MANUAL
WORKER’S ORIENTATION PROGRAMME
THE PORTRAIT OF A DDCC WORKER III (1Cor.16v10:1Tim.4v12)
We are still speaking on the subject of who a DDCC Worker is supposed to look like. There are some qualities we have spoken about so far and in today’s lesson, we want to go further in looking at some qualities (Matt.7v16, 20).
A. THE PORTRAIT OF A DDCC WORKER
As a Worker in this house, we are to reflect/exhibit the following Qualities.
15. Must Reproduce Yourself i.e. in others or wherever you serve. A DDCC Worker ought to be Fruitful. Fruitfulness is an Evidence of being Reproductive (Jn.15v2, 5, 8, 16: Lk.13v6- 9: Acts11v24).
Moses reproduced Joshua, Elijah ->Elisha, Jesus -> 12 Apostles, Paul -> Timothy, and several others. Who are you reproducing? And what kind of products are you turning out?
16. Must Improve Yourself. Your Personal Development/Growth is crucial. You need to Grow and keep Growing as a Worker in DDCC (2Pet.3v18: Eph.4v15). Stagnation is not an option here.
As a Worker in this house, you need to improve yourself in the following Areas:
• Spiritually (1Pet.2v2: Heb.5v12-14).
• Emotionally (Gal.5v22-23: Pro.29v1).
• Mentally (2Tim.4v13: Dan.9v2).
• Physically (1Tim.4v8: Lev.11v1-31).
• Financially (Deut.8v17).
• Relationally i.e. walk with others (1Cor.9v19-23).
• Ministerially i.e. work for God (1Pet.4v10-11: Rom.11v13).
17. Must leave behind a Good/Godly Legacy. (Pro.13v22:19v14: Matt.5v16). A DDCC should leave behind a good, positive & enduring Legacy wherever or whenever you serve (Phil.2v19-22: 1Tim.4v12). Our work should stand the test of time (1Cor.3v10-15). Your Work is a Reflection of who you are. What kind of work are you doing? (Matt.25v21, 23, 26). What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind? (Pro.10v7).
18. Must be devoted and committed to the programs, beliefs, services, and other special services of the Church. Our commitment to the Church and its programs should be second to none. Are you ready to offer your commitment/Devotion? (Lk.2v36-37: Phil.2v19-22, 25-30: Rom.16v1-4). How committed are you to our Mandate, services and programs? (1Cor.16v15: Acts2v42).
19. Must be willing to support the Church/God’s work by their Generous Giving to the Work. A DDCC Worker is expected to honor God with their Tithes, First-fruits, and Offerings, etc. Our Financial Commitment is a Proof of our Love for his Work (Pro.3v9-10: Mal.3v8-12: 2Chro.31v4-7, 11-12: Lk.7v5: Acts2v44-45: 4v34-37: Acts20v35).
20. Must be a Good Ambassador of the Church indeed/truth. A DDCC Worker should represent very well the church by their conduct, character, and lifestyle (2Cor.5v20: 1Tim.4v12: Acts11v26: 6v3: 11v24: 16v2: 3Jn.1v12).
21. Must be a Team Player. A DDCC Worker should be willing to work with other people. We can’t walk in isolation, we need each other. To walk with other People requires wisdom, skills, humility, understanding, etc. How easily do you get along with others? We need to be relational (Ps.133v1: Eph.4v3: 1Cor.9v19-23: Col.3v11).